Registration for Summer and Fall 2014 is currently underway. If you haven’t yet registered for classes, follow these simple instructions and set your schedule:
- Review the course schedule.
- If you receive financial aid and plan to take classes for the summer, check with that department to see if you have funds available for the summer semester.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor or contact him/her via email with the courses you’d like to take. Don’t know who that is? Contact our office at 312.281.3134 or 847.619.8730 and we can assist you.
- Log on to RU Access and register for classes.
- Complete all requirements with the Office of Financial Aid and confirm your payment arrangements with the Office of Student Accounts. Payment arrangements for Summer must be completed by April 15. Payment arrangements for Fall must be completed by July 31.